Using Private Money Managers to Help Achieve Your Goals
If you want the control and visibility of owning individual securities without having to evaluate complex markets and make buy and sell decisions, one of our separately managed account programs may be right for you.
Benefits of Our Separately Managed Account Programs
When you hire a private money manager, you delegate the research, monitoring and selection of individual securities to one or more private money managers who are focused on pursuing your distinct investment objectives. With private money management, you can also take advantage of:
- Portfolio customization. We can help you build a team of professional money managers with disciplined investment philosophies that are closely aligned with your investment objectives and risk tolerance.
- Enhanced tax management. You can manage your tax liability by instructing your professional money manager to sell certain securities to take gains or losses.
- Ability to impose investment restrictions. You can specify individual companies or industries you wish to avoid investing in based on personal concerns or to prevent overlap with investments you currently hold.
- Transparency. You’ll always know which securities are held in your portfolio and the management fees associated with those securities.
- Service. You will work closely with your financial advisor, and you can speak directly with your money manager at any time to discuss your investment portfolio or your market or economic concerns.
Selecting the Right Professional Money Manager
Our separately managed account programs give you the flexibility to select a model-based approach to separate account management or to customize a portfolio of individual professional money managers to help you meet your investment objectives.
These programs are designed to:
- Establish your portfolio objectives
- Develop an investment policy and asset allocation strategy
- Evaluate and select money managers
- Provide monthly statements and quarterly performance reports
Contact us for detailed information about each of our separately managed account programs.
Advisory programs are not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts and may not be suitable for all investors.